- BattlegroundTargets: organizes the enemy unit frames for easier target switching
- Set target of target to on
- Healers Have To Die
- Gnosis: only way I can see enemy casts and interrupt them
- LiteAssist (not for healers): allows you to select the target caller and see who they’re attacking.
Setting up LiteAssist:
- Go to Game Menu and select Key Bindings
- Scroll down until you get to the LiteAssist section
- Bind a key to set your target as assist (e.g., shift-F)
- Bind a key to set your mouseover as assist (e.g., ctrl-F)
- Bind a key to target your assist target (e.g., F)
Before entering battle target your target caller and press shift-F. You will get a notification message.
Press F during the fight and you’ll automatically be hitting the correct target.
You don’t have to use F. Set up any keybind you’d like.