Healers: Preferably mistweavers and holy priests. Can substitute one of those with a different healer if you know they’re particularly good.
- Vengeance DH by far the best option. Alternative: guardian druid > protection warrior
- Need to have a target caller: frost DK preferred Alternative: ret pally or arms warrior
- Subtlety rogue
- Another DH that can run as havoc or vengeance. Great for double running flags, base sitting, or just dealing damage. Alternative: another rogue
- Shadow priest + affliction lock +(balance druid or elemental shaman or marksmanship hunter)
That’s not the only composition that works, that’s simply a very good one and is seen quite commonly.
Generally speaking, you want to have a mix of abilities, including:
- Healing debuff from arms warriors, assassination rogues, hunter pets, and windwalkers
- Offensive dispels, particularly from shamans
- A mix of crowd control; try to avoid being very heavy with stuns
- Dispel protection, such as combining the affliction warlock with the shadow priest