Player versus Player
- Nagrand Arena has received a significant visual update.
- Honor talents will no longer be lost when a player chooses to Prestige.
- Players will receive gold or artifact power in lieu of honor talents at higher prestige levels.
- The Item Levels of PvP gear rewards now scale as World Quest gear rewards scale, and PvP gear rewards can be Titanforged, Warforged, socketed, or include tertiary stats.
- Players will no longer receive a bonus piece of gear based on their rating for the first two wins in each rated bracket (2v2, 3v3, 10v10).
- Players will now receive a bonus piece of gear based on their best rating from the previous week for each rated bracket (2v2, 3v3, 10v10).
- Bonus gear will be of the “Gladiator” type at PvP ratings below 2000, and of the “Elite” type at PvP ratings above 2000.
- The first victory of the day bonus now includes a large Artifact Power reward.
- The reward increase for your first victory of the day has been extended to all brackets: Skirmishes, 2v2 Arenas, 3v3 Arenas, and Rated Battlegrounds.
- Artifact Power rewards have been increased.
- The two bottom rows of Death Knight Honor Talents have been significantly redesigned:
- Choose one of: Deathchill, Frozen Center, or Delirium
- Choose one of: Tundra Stalker, Overpowered Rune Weapon, Chill Streak
- Chill Streak Damage increased, cooldown reduced to 45 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Remorseless Winter’s snare now cannot be dispelled.
- Unholy Mutation duration reduced to 8 seconds (was 12 seconds).
- Many talents have changed positions in the Druid Honor Talent tree.
- Pouncing Strikes now affects Maim and Rip, but no longer affects Rake.
- Pouncing Strikes no longer causes you to leap towards the target.
- Tranquility now heals for double the amount in PvP.
- Disentanglement now causes Efflorescence to remove all snare effects from friendly targets when it heals.
- Thorns now deals 5% of the attacker’s total health in Nature damage.
- Nourish has been re-designed:
- Reduces the cast time of Healing Touch by 0.5 seconds and automatically applies one of your missing healing-over-time spells to the target. If all of them are present, Healing Touch critically heals.
- Fast Feet now also reduces the duration of snares by 20%.
- Yulon’s Gift has been replaced with Niuzao’s Essence.
- Casting Purifying Brew now dispels all snare effects.
- Mighty Ox Kick cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Refreshing Breeze now refreshes the duration of Essence Font on targets rather than Renewing Mist.
- The Soothing Mist from Ancient Mistweaver Arts mana cost reduced, and healing increased slightly.
- Dome of Mist duration increased to 8 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Fortune Turned healing bonus increased to 50% per stack for 2 stacks (was 15% per stack for 3 stacks).
- Healing Sphere healing increased by about 40%, and its cooldown reduced from to 45 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Grapple Weapon is a sixth tier Honor Talent.
- Disarms the enemy for 6 seconds, with a 60 second cooldown.
- Spinning Fire Blossom generates 1 Chi, costs 50 Energy.
- Spinning Fire Blossom is now affected by Mastery: Combo Strikes.
- Heavy-Handed Strikes now causes Fists of Fury to reduce the movement speed of targets by 70% for 2 seconds each time it deals damage.
- Heavy-handed Strikes has been moved to the sixth tier.
- The first tick of Fists of Fury will knock down and stun targets.
- Zen Meditation has been replaced by Zen Moment:
- Costs 5 Chi. Has a 45 second cooldown and a 10 second duration.
- Reduces damage taken by 20%, increases healing taken by 20%.
- Each attack that triggers Combo Strikes (in non-consecutive ability use) reduces the effect by 5%. Zen Moment fades if it reaches 0%.
- Whirling Kicks has been replaced by Control of Mists:
- Every 20 seconds, Effuse is instant-cast. You gain a Control of Mists debuff with a 20 second duration after casting Effuse instantly. Each Chi spent while Control of Mists debuff is active will reduce its remaining duration by 1 second.
- Yulon’s Gift now only affects Flying Serpent Kick.
- Rushing Tiger Palm has been replaced with Disabling Reach:
- Disabling Reach now increases the range of Disable by 7 yards.
- Vengeance Aura now only affects targets who have your Greater Blessings.
- The Honor Talent version of Spirit Link cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Earth Shield’s protection now activates when the target takes an attack equal to 6% of their total health (was 10%).
- Multiple Honor Talents have changed positions in the Honor Talent tree.
- Cremation has been redesigned:
- Cremation now makes Immolate an instant cast, and Conflagrate deals an additional 4% of the target’s total health in Fire damage.
- New Honor Talent: Focused Chaos
- Focused Chaos increases the damage of your Chaos Bolt by 150%, but it no longer is also cast on your targets afflicted by your Havoc.
- New Honor Talent: Entrenched in Flame
- Conflagrate roots targets until cancelled. This effect is not broken by damage.
- Bane of Havoc no longer replaces Havoc, and both can be used.