Many more available on their site.
- Join us on Discord. We use this to create a community where you can find like-minded players. If you’re putting a group together post a message here.
- Legion PvP Guides I use a Google Alert to send me new potential links on a daily basis.
How to RBG
- Know basic RBG strategies
- Watch FoxyHippo’s videos at this link. Make sure to hit the Subscribe button for notifications of his updates.
- Learn how to PvP with your toon
- Know your role
- RBG team composition
- If splitting your team up, try to put together groups that share the fewest diminishing returns. Here’s a site to help. Dr. WoW
- YOUR POSITIONING IS LOSING YOU GAMES!! – YouTube
- Casters should consider standing close to their healers. Lots of specs have damage spells with that will jump to nearby targets (e.g, MM hunters). This will help break your healers out of crowd control effects. Pairing up might also help you peel for each other.
Addons to consider
His feedback also includes his opinions on talent selection. Might be a good way to get started for Legion.
Once you’re there you can see the links to the other guides.
Legion PvP Guides I use a Google Alert to send me new potential links on a daily basis.
Arena Junkies class discussion: good information and jackwagons.
PvP Leaderboard: See which talents, glyphs, stats, and gear top WoW PvPers are selecting.
ArenaMate: A good way to track the current rating needed for the various titles (e.g. Challenger) in arena and RBGs. Also has the current ladder of top rated players.