Here’s the blue post on current stat adjustments for PvP. These can significantly change how your toon performs in PvP as compared to a training dummy.
The PvP Tooltips addon will add this information to your tooltips.
For example, here’s the current adjustments for rogues:
- Crimson Vial heals for 50% in PvP
- Death from Above increases the effect of Envenom, Run Through and Eviscerate by 25% (down from 50%)
- Nightstalker increases ability damage by 25% in PvP (down from 50%)
- Rupture deals 75% damage in PvP
- Blood of the Assassinated increases rupture damage by 30% in PvP (down from 100%)
- Primary: 85%
- Haste: 125%
- Versatility: 50%
- Critical Strike: 125%
- Eviscerate deals 75% damage in PvP
- Shadowstrike deals 70% damage in PvP
- Finality has 60% of its effect in PvP