Here’s the link: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/258666-partyabilitybars
“Full feature list:
- Track all cooldowns of your teammates
- Support for PvP Trinket. Also handling racials such as Every Man For Himself, Stoneform and WotF
- Support for spells with charges, such as Survival Instincts, etc
- Now PAB scans for your teammates’ specs and you can add specific spells for certain specs if you like
- Only shows spec-based cooldowns once they’re actually used to avoid clutter on your screen
- You can also specify Spell ID so PAB will correctly detect the right icon to display
- Attach cooldown frames to original Blizzard raid frames. It will detect the position correctly, no matter in what order it is displayed
- Show your own cooldowns
- Grow left/right, so you can place cooldown frames to the left side or right side from party unitframes
- Show tooltips
- Removed cooldown synching via addon messages, as it was causing some issues – might be re-added in the future”
Here’s the link to his spreadsheet of tiers by class and spec.
BattlegroundTargets: organizes the enemy unit frames for easier target switching. Here’s how to set it up.
GET THIS! I am now using the REPorter battleground map. I leave mine open in the bottom right of my screen and can easily see my team locations and who is in combat. It includes icons to call incoming enemy players.
Healers Have To Die
LiteAssist (not for healers): allows you to select the target caller and see who they’re attacking.
An alternative to Recount with some interesting additional features. For example, if I’m the target caller in a RBG I use the Target Caller addin to see who puts the most damage into the same target that I am. Time Attack lets you set specific time frames for testing on training dummies.
DBM – PvP Mods
A good way to track final score estimation, node timers and many other key events.
Class Announcer: “When you change target, if the targetted unit is an enemy player, the addon will announce the class of that player. Can be useful in battlegrounds as quick confirmation of a player class without having to look down at the tooltip”.
Show the PvP stat multipliers on your tooltips.
Allows you to create talent profiles and use 1 button to switch between them.
Audio and visual display of target’s defensive cooldowns.
Many classes have the equivalent to the warrior’s Taunt (e.g., Provoke) that can be used to make pets attack you. Why would you do this? One, it will help keep pets off of your healer. Two, having a pet attack you can break you out of many CCs.
Here’s the macro I use for Shield Slam on my protection warrior:
/cast [@arenapet1] Taunt
/cast [@arenapet2] Taunt
/cast [@arenapet3] Taunt
/cast [@arenapet4] Taunt
/cast [@arenapet5] Taunt
/cast Shield Slam